This simplistic approach is not a huge deal, however, especially considering the fact there’s no tool that can provide effective Parental Controls other than a real parent, anyway. Again, the Asus mobile app works for both the setup process and ongoing management. What sets Asus’s Dynamic DNS apart is that the networking vendor also includes an entirely free DDNS domain — you won’t need to get a third-party one.
- Asus have had more than half a dozen and counting ZenWiFi models, including CT8, XT8, XD4, XP4 hybrid, XD5, XD6, ET8, XT12, and download stock firmware ET12.
- On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus ZenFone 4 Z01KD Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer.
- Turn off your phone and boot into recovery boot by pressing Power + Volume up buttons simultaneously.
- The devices from Asus have a niche segment of a loyal fanbase.
- Read their reviews to see how each of them fares against counterparts from other networking vendors.
This will result in your inability to watch DRM protected connected [such as Netflix] in full HD. Not to mention the fact that a custom environment will always have a few additional bugs in comparison with its stock ecosystem. So in all these scenarios, the best bet is to return to the stock OS by removing all the mods and subsequently relocking the bootloader on your Asus phone. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. With this guide, you can easily Download Nothing Phone 1 Stock ROM and Boot Image. We will update this article as soon as new firmware and boot images are available.
If a root is as far as you want to go with your ZenFone 2, you’ll want to use an app like Titanium Backup to freeze or uninstall apps. I am not sure how much can be done with the free version of the app, but if you’re a power user, the Pro version is well-worth the $6 or $7 it costs. Once this is done, your ROG Phone 2 will reboot into the system (OS). You have successfully restored the stock firmware on your phone and relocked the bootloader.
- Here you can Download and install Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try.
- If you flash other Custom ROMs, you should flash Gapps separately.
The Asus RT-AX3000 is the best value of the new line, because it offers fantastic performance at an acceptable (sub-$200) price point. You get a capable triple-core CPU clocked at 1.5Ghz, 512MB of RAM and USB 3.2 ports. It’s perfect for running home VPN server or NAS (without breaking the bank).
Step 12- Hit on the start button to start the ASUS firmware flashing process. It allows you to backup the user-installed apps from the device and save them on the computer. But it doesn’t allow you to backup the App data, which is used to restore the app settings and points. After extraction, you can find Firmware Files, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Guide. You can also search for post on how to flash stock firmware on search bar above. I hope that the above step-by-step guide helped you to flash your device using the Asus flash tool.